NYIT-Vancouver is one of the global campuses of New York Institute of Technology based in New York, USA. The campus is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and offers the following two-year master degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Business Administration, concentration in Finance
- Master of Business Administration, concentration in Tourism
- Master of Science in Information, Network and Computer Security (M.S.-INCS)
New York Institute of Technology is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education in the United States. The School of Engineering and Commuting Sciences is accredited in the United States by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc. (ABET). In British Columbia, Canada, the program is authorized by the Ministry of Advanced Education, Innovation and Technology. NYIT-Vancouver is among British Columbia's EQA-designated Post-Secondary Schools.
The programs are also listed on the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) as participants in the off-campus work permit program and are listed on the website of the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials.
- $26,100 (U.S.) for students requiring 30 credits (21 credits of waiveable core + 9 electives credits)
- $41,760 (U.S.) for students requiring 48 credits (21 credits of waiveable core + 9 electives credits + 18 credits waiveable core)
Please note: NYIT will determine only after the evaluation of a student's transcripts how many credits he or she will need to complete an M.B.A. degree.